ITN Source Short Film Competition 2016
ITN, in association with Sheffield DocFest, are open for submissions to their ‘1 minute’ short film competition utilising ITN’s own archival material. The competition is open to anyone over 16 years of age and all nationalities.
- Create a 1 minute short film, which uses archive material from ITN Source and music from Audio Network
- The film can include up to 10 seconds of footage you have shot yourself
- We recommend using at least 5 archive clips
- We will be looking for an original, visually arresting piece from the winning production, but other than that there are no constraints – run wild with the archive!
- The competition is open to all international filmmakers
For further information visit: ITN Source Short Film Competition