Media Jobs: Paid Summer Internship
Focal Media are offering a temporary summer internship at their Sandyford office in Dublin. If interested you can apply via a link below.
Focal Media Ltd – Dublin
Award winning digital signage company Focal Media Ltd is seeking a dynamic and energetic intern to join our ing multimedia design team for summer 2017. The paid intern will use their creativity and originality to design, animate and deploy video and graphic messages, both from scratch and by manipulating existing digital assets. They will create, broadcast and schedule content on a global leader software platform. They will also ready media players for deployment across large scale digital signage networks with global clients.
The internship will run 5 days a week from June 1st to August 31st, although these times and dates can be flexible for the right person.
Skills and knowledge required:
- A basic knowledge of, and the enthusiasm to expand skills in, the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- A keen interest in digital media.
- The ability to meet daily, weekly and long term deadlines in a fast paced industry.
- A high-level of organization skills, and attention-to-detail approach.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills.
- Research & troubleshoot problem areas within post-production, and provide guidance and technical support to fellow technical and production staff.
- HTML/CSS is a bonus but not required.
- The ideal candidate will be studying or have studied a Bachelor’s Degree or similar in multimedia, film, or television production, or an equivalent discipline, and working knowledge of non-linear video along with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite apps.
The successful candidate must be available to work in our office in Sandyford, Dublin.
Applicants can email their CV and cover letter to careers(at)focalmedia.com. Please include any relevant links to website/portfolios/previous work.