Media Jobs: Internal Comms. Executive
FAO Recent graduates: Ryanair are looking for a suitable candidate to join their HR Communications team. The role is primarily concerned with producing content for social media, with scope for individual style/vision.
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400, new, Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
Ryanair are currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Executive to join the HR Comms team. The successful candidate will be based at our new Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords, working as part of the Human Resources Department.Description:This is an exciting and creative role that will give the successful candidate invaluable experience working for Europe’s leading airline.You will be given the opportunity to produce creative content on a daily basis for our cutting edge internal digital platforms. As the Internal Comms Exec you will be encouraged to produce relevant, innovative and business savvy media posts to engage with our 13,000 -strong workforce.This position will enable a recent graduate to fully utilise both their creative writing and visual media skills. Your work will be highly visible throughout the company.
- The ability to produce engaging written and visual content for our internal social media platforms.
- Ideal candidate should have a distinct writing/visual style.
- Thorough understanding of the business.
- Awareness of HR implications when drafting Comms.
- Ability to produce a high volume of social media posts on a daily basis.
- Working with the Comms team to achieve set objectives.
- Knowledge of Adobe design software preferred.
- English, Journalism, Media or similar degree preferred although not essential for the role.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- You will be expected to hit the ground running and produce content from day one.