Ryanair: Media Creation for Internal Communications Dept.
Please see job vacancy for someone interested in Ryanair’s Internal Communications dept. Job entails a very interesting variety of media creation: video, photo, design, web etc.
Internal Communications Executive Vacancy:
Ryanair are currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will be based at our Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords, working as part of the Human Resources Department.
This is an exciting and creative role that will give the successful candidate invaluable experience working for Europe’s leading airline, as Internal Communications Executive you will receive a greater understanding of how the company works, you will regularly be liaising with key departments making sure company developments are effectively communicated to our workforce across Europe and North Africa. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to create different styles of content ranging from informative to fun and creative as we engage with our 13,000 strong workforce. Here at Ryanair we like to take a media rich approach to our Internal Comms incorporating video and photography as we communicate across digital and audio-visual based platforms. This position will enable a recent graduate to fully utilise their media production skills and their work will be highly visible throughout the company, it will also provide many exciting opportunities to travel while working for Europe’s leading airline.
- Graduate level position
- Ability to use your initiative to conceptualise and produce engaging content.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite – After Effects. Premier Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred.
- Keen interest in Social Media with some basic IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English with excellent written communication skills.
- Highly motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with The Internal Communications Manager to achieve set targets and objectives.
- Ensuring communication platforms are continually updated with both relevant and engaging content.
- Storyboarding content.
- Video production and editing.
- Photographing and video recording company events.
- Writing content for web based platforms.
- Monitoring employee engagement.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org