Media Jobs: Videographer (Temporary Contract)
Interesting job for videographer/photographer, working on a temporary basis in Athlone. Note you have to apply via LinkedIn.
Videographer is a role in the Communications Team located in the Ericsson office in Athlone, Co. Westmeath. You will be responsible for working within the PDU on all visual communications for relevant departments as part of the PDU Comms Team.You will be responsible for innovative visual communication design, development and deployment through the Ericsson communications network. You will need to have an ability to create internal, b2b and external communications including print, web-streaming, documentary and promotional materialsResponsibilities
- Creative Direction: Develop strong creative solutions for client briefs across video, photography and graphic design, both in concept development to overseeing the production to final result.
- Client Interaction: Meet with client to develop project briefs, fully understand their needs and goals, pitch concepts and present final outcomes.
- Filming: Utilize camera operating capabilities by filming and lighting video/photo shoots for internal and external facing projects.
- Editing: Utilize video/ photo editing software to deliver end to end on all media projects.
- Design: Be able to design and create posters, leaflets, booklets, graphics while staying with branding requirements
- 2+ years’ experience as Videographer/ Editor and Photography.
- BA Degree in Film/TV/ Media Production or related field.
- Display and ability to deliver projects in a quick turn-around time between shooting and editing.
- Knowledge of current camera technology, shooting techniques, limitations and workflows.
- Knowledge of audio recording equipment and techniques.
- Proficient on Adobe CC programs such as Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator and Soundbooth
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and specify requirements.
- Ability to work alone as well as lead a media team, to recruit and consult with outside vendors.
- Show innovation by looking for projects within the company
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || || Athlone || 21092
Req ID: 239935