Media Jobs: Multimedia Associate
Multimedia Associate – Foe
Brand Activations agency Foe is seeking a dynamic and energetic multimedia practitioner to join our team. The successful applicant will use their creativity and originality to design, animate and deploy video and graphic messages, both from scratch and by manipulating existing digital assets.
You will be involved in the creation of videos, visuals and other multimedia formats and proactively develop creative approaches to tell stories.
As well as –
• Workload may be varied across Graphic Design, Motion Graphics and Video Recording & Editing tasks.
• Work as part of the team on engaging multimedia, solutions using required graphical tools.
• Implement edits on various projects as required. • Liaise with freelancers to ensure that the quality mandate is achieved.
• Review work and complete edits with accuracy. • Liaise with internal and external teams regarding project issues.
• Drive and create dynamic and engaging design solutions.
• Project management from start to finish
• Be flexible enough to work on any project, of any size, price, client and quality.
• Commercial understanding and business acumen.
• Ensure that all final graphics are up to standard and adhere to guidelines and standards for relevant contract.
• A working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and InDesign.
• The ability to meet daily, weekly and long term deadlines in a fast paced industry.
• A high-level of organization skills, and attention-to-detail approach.
• Great communication & interpersonal skills.
• Research & troubleshoot problem areas within post-production, and provide guidance and technical support to fellow technical and production staff.
• Disruptive mindset to try new approaches to problem solving.
Bachelor’s Degree or working experience in multimedia, advertising, film, or television production, or an equivalent discipline, and working knowledge of non-linear video along with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite apps.
• Highly professional.
• Able to multi-task.
• Good creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
• Hardworking and flexible.
The successful candidate must be available to work in our office in Harolds Cross, Dublin. There is an opportunity, for the right person, for a full time paid position upon completion of the probation period.
Applicants can email their PDF cover letter, CV and showreel to:
Please include any relevant links to website/portfolios/previous work.
Job Types: Full-time