Source: Word on Fire Show with Bishop Robert Barron via YouTube
In this episode, I answer questions from non-Catholics around the world, including:
– If we are beloved children of God, how could he banish anyone to an eternity of Hell?
– Why do priests have to be celibate?
– What’s the difference between the Jewish Bible, Catholic Bible, and the Koran?
– How do we read similarities between the Virgin birth and similar stories found in other myths/religions?
– Why do Catholics need to confess their sins to a priest, and not directly to God?
– Why is the Church so obsessed with sexual issues but not other sins, such as gluttony?
Subscribe to this Channel: https://bit.ly/31LV1sn
Word on Fire Institute Channel: https://bit.ly/2voBZMD
Word on Fire en Español Channel: https://bit.ly/2uFowjl
———WORD ON FIRE———
Word on Fire: https://www.wordonfire.org/
Word on Fire Institute: https://wordonfire.institute/
FREE Daily Gospel Reflections (English or Español): https://dailycatholicgospel.com/
Bishop Barron Instagram: https://bit.ly/2Sn2XgD
Bishop Barron Facebook: https://bit.ly/2Sltef5
Bishop Barron Twitter: https://bit.ly/2Hkz6yQ
Word on Fire Instagram: https://bit.ly/39sGNyZ
Word on Fire Facebook: https://bit.ly/2HmpPpW
Word on Fire Twitter: https://bit.ly/2UKO49h
Word on Fire en Español Instagram: https://bit.ly/38mqofD
Word on Fire en Español Facebook: https://bit.ly/2SlthaL
Word on Fire en Español Twitter: https://bit.ly/38n3VPt
———SUPPORT WORD ON FIRE———
Word on Fire Store: https://store.wordonfire.org/
Header image: David Travis via unsplash.com